" what happen in vegas, stay in vegas...what happen in my blog, stay in my blog "

I'm A Girl, Daughter, Sister, Girlfriend, Employee, Student and Friend...an enemy perhaps.

" What Happen In VEGAS, Stay In VEGAS...What Happen In My BLOG, Stay In My BLOG "

Monday, October 27, 2008

Colbie Caillat - Realize ( lyric )

Take time to realize, That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.Take time to realize,That I am on your sideDidn't I, Didn't I tell you.But I can't spell it out for you, No it's never gonna be that simpleNo I cant spell it out for you[C:] If you just realize what I just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each otherAnd will never find anotherJust realized what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now.[V2:] Take time to realizeOh-oh I'm on your sideDidn't I, didn't I tell you.Take time to realizeThis all can pass you by.. Didn't I tell youBut I can't spell it out for you,No its never gonna be that simpleNo I can't spell it out for you.[C:] If you just realized what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other Then we'd never find another Just realized what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now.[V3:] It's not always the sameNo it's never the same If you don't feel it to.

No comments: