" what happen in vegas, stay in vegas...what happen in my blog, stay in my blog "

I'm A Girl, Daughter, Sister, Girlfriend, Employee, Student and Friend...an enemy perhaps.

" What Happen In VEGAS, Stay In VEGAS...What Happen In My BLOG, Stay In My BLOG "

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Britney Spears - Circus ( lyric )

There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe Well baby I'm a put on a show kind of girl Don't like the backseat, gotta be first I'm like the ringleader I call the shots I'm a firecracker I make it hot When I put on a show I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins Spotlight on me And I'm ready to break I'm like a performer The dance floor is my stage Better be ready Hope that you feel the same All eyes on me I'm in the center of the ring Just like a circus Everybody gonna ... just like a circus Don't stand there watching me Follow me, show me what you can do Everybody let go We can make a dance floor Just like a circus

No comments: