" what happen in vegas, stay in vegas...what happen in my blog, stay in my blog "

I'm A Girl, Daughter, Sister, Girlfriend, Employee, Student and Friend...an enemy perhaps.

" What Happen In VEGAS, Stay In VEGAS...What Happen In My BLOG, Stay In My BLOG "

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ne-Yo - Miss Independent ( lyric )

Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah[Verse 1]Ooh there's somethin about just somethin about the way she's moveAnd I can't figure it outit's something about her.Said ooh it's somethin about kinda woman that want you but don't need youAnd I can't figure it outit's somethin about herCuz she walk like a boss talk like a bossManicured nailed to set the pedicure offShe's fly effortlesslyCuz she move like a boss do what a bossDo she got me thinkin about gettin involvedThat's the kinda girl I need[Chorus]She got her own thingthat's why I love herMiss IndependentWon't you come and spend a little timeShe got her own things that's why I love herMiss Independentooh the way you shineMiss Independent yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah[Verse 2]Ooh there's somethin aboutkinda woman that can do for herselfI look at her and it makes me proudIt's somethin about herSomethin oh so sexy about kinda woman that don't even need my helpShe said she got it she got itNo doubt, it's somethin about herCuz she work like a boss play like a bossCar and a crib she bouta pay em both offAnd the bills are paid on time yeahShe made for a boss only a bossAnything less she tellin them to get lostThat's the girl that's on my mind[Chorus][Bridge]Her favorite thing to say Don't worry I got itAnd everything she got best believe she bought itShe gon steal ma heart aint no doubt about itgirl ur everything I need, said ur everything I needyeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah[Chorus]Miss IndependentThat's why I love her

No comments: