" what happen in vegas, stay in vegas...what happen in my blog, stay in my blog "

I'm A Girl, Daughter, Sister, Girlfriend, Employee, Student and Friend...an enemy perhaps.

" What Happen In VEGAS, Stay In VEGAS...What Happen In My BLOG, Stay In My BLOG "

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part ( lyric )

We're driving slow through the snowOn fifth avenueAnd right now radio isAll that we can hearMan we ain't talked since we leftIt's so overdueIt's cold outsideBut between usIt's worse in hereThe world slows down but my heart beats fast right nowI know this is the part where the end startsI can't take it any longerThought that we were strongerAll we do is lingerSlipping through our fingersI don't want to try nowAll that's left is goodbye toFind a way that I can tell youI hate this part right hereI hate this part right hereI just can't take your tearsI hate this part right hereEveryday seven takes of the same old sceneSeems we're bound by the laws of the same routineGotta talk to you now 'fore we go to sleepBut will we sleep once I tell you what's hurting meThe world slows down but my heart beats fast right nowI know this is the part where the end startsI can't take it any longerThought that we were strongerAll we do is lingerSlipping through our fingersI don't want to try nowAll that's left is goodbye toFind a way that I can tell youI hate this part right hereI hate this part right hereI just can't take your tearsI hate this part right hereI know you'll ask me to hold onAnd carry on like nothing is wrongBut there is no more time for liesCause I see sun set in your eyesI can't take it any longerThought that we were strongerAll we do is lingerSlipping through our fingersI don't want to try nowAll that's left is goodbye toFind a way that I can tell youBut I gotta do thisI gotta do itI gotta do itI hate this partI gotta do itI gotta do itI gotta do itI hate this part right hereI hate this part right hereI just can't take these tearsI hate this part right here

No comments: